Sunday, December 27, 2020

10th Anniversary of this Blog - Part IV

                Good morning for whom is reading this text in the morning. Good afternoon, if you are reading in the afternoon and good evening for whom is reading at night. As last post of the year, I've decided to carry on celebrating the decade doing this blog. The celebration started I writing about how I've been an resilient activist for better education. The second I wrote about how important is the GDP growth for development and to create better conditions of living for the population. And in order to better analyse the growth in differents countries we need to compare countries with the same stage of development. The third I wrote about the importance for all of us to defend human rights. Now it is time to write about others important issues I have been writing in this ten years, besides those I said previously. If you have been reading this blog, you have realized that there are many texts about democracy, politics, political inclusion, and justice. All these issues are interconnected. For a better country all of them must work well. All political scientists say that the better political system is that with full democracy with period plebiscites, accountable politicians with incentives for renovation and transparent organisms. An impartial and based on human rights judiciary system is also fundamental. So, I need to ask you, Are we having all these conditions for improvement in Brazil. The Brazilian people want these changes. It is what was shown in the huge protests of June 2013. That is why I keep remembering the second biggest manifestation in Brazil history. We should never to give up fighting for a better country, with better democracy with a better and inclusive politics. Have you already thought about the importance of a more inclusive politics? Without more candidates with real chances to win, the mandate owners may feel little pressure to work for a better country, state or city, besides they feel they can easily win every election without being accountable for their work or lack of it. So, it is fundamental importance to have a political system that support and encourage people take side on politicals issues that direct or indirect affect their lives and participate in the election. A health democracy needs as many citizens participating as possible in the political debate as well as in the elections. If you want to read more about the importance of popular participation you can read this text, http://thepeopleteacher.blogspot.com/2016/07/strengthening-citizen-participation-in.html But I think that everyone knows it, so I have to ask, why have I had my right to participate in the elections systematically violated? It should have a law compelling a political party that promised to register a candidate to do it. If not they are free to deny some candidate the right to participate in the election. And nothing happens to them. They did not have any reason to deny this right to me. On the contrary, I decided to participate in the elections because the people was asking me to do it. Since 2011, when I joined a party, we have waiting and wishing this justice. Here in the city where I was born and live, the people know me since I started to work for my father when I was fourteen years old, so they know I am a ethical, hard-working, honest and sympathetic person, and they want to see me as a politician. And why can they not have their desire accomplished? But now it is not only them, we have realized the support for my political rights coming from all over the world, the desire of a lot of people abroad and from other parts of Brazil to see me working as a politician. By the way, I really appreciate all the support we felt here, I really would like to thank you all. We all have to recognize  people that use their work as journalist or their fame as actor or actress to lower hypocrisy and to increase truth and justice. And I hope never disappoint all these support and we will have to keep our fight for human rights, democracy and justice for many years ahead for the good of humankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment