Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Volunt. Teacher XI - Enem IV

    Once more, Enem is causing headache to who did it, like myself, I do not know how, neither why, but I am not able to see my grades and consequently to do the inscription in the Sisu. My former password, which I did my inscription to do the tests, I still remembered it, does not work, neither the new one, which was sent by msn, it is always the same message, ¨invalid password¨.
    Today, 19/01, I went in the public federal ministry, because I do not see other solution, I have tried in many places, since I do not have a PC at home, I have called MEC more than twenty times, and always the same answer that everybody are busy or simply the call do not complete.
    I am studying online in a private university right now, but I would like to finish the course in a public university in the presencial way, so I hope that my problem and that all persons having some kind of trouble with this exam can have time and opportunity to solve all of  them, in order to do the enrollment where they want to study.  We deserve more respect, after all, we are paying for this system of evaluation, and if they think, it is were necessary, charge more in order to improve it, it is worth, because, the students have been spending time and money studying for this exam, sometimes years of study and expenditure.